Jade Facial Tool Gua Sha
Gua sha is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine.
In fact, modern research shows Gua sha produces an anti-inflammatory and immune protective effect that persists for days following a single Gua sha treatment.
Jade means purity or purification. This stone and shape was specifically designed to activate the body's natural healing abilities, increase circulation and stimulate the skin by sending nutrients to starved areas.
As a beauty treatment, this technique is easy to perform, inexpensive and very powerful.
- Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for the cells) to the skin and tissues
- Drains lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminates or greatly reduces wrinkles
- Treats and prevents sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- Aids in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Aids in breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Brightens the complexion
- Greatly speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples, helping these skin issues overall
- Has the ability to heal and relieve rosacea
- Aids in product penetration
- Treats TMJ disorder and migraine headaches
- Can be an alternative to injections and face-lift surgery (when practiced on a regular basis at home or when receiving treatments from a licensed practitioner)
How to useUse a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it's best to use with water or an oil but never on bare skin.
Hold the gua sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. - Net a Porter
I love my jade gua sha! The tool is sturdy and perfect to use on skin. Easy to wash with soap and warm water after each use. I use it with some rose hip oil on my face, really helps with blood flow and lymph drainage. Overall 10/10.
I love the gua shua tool, it really helps with drainage and uplifts my facial muscles allowing my face to appear more toned!
Purchased this for my brother, he loves it! Really great quality and the size is perfect.
If you've been curious about trying out this tool for a while, I say go for it! I use it for so much more than my face. I massage my neck and shoulders, even my legs. It eases my sinus pressure and tension headaches. Another plus is how easy it is to clean before each use; warm soapy water or a disinfecting wipe if I'm lazy. I watched a YouTube video on how to use it best, and I love to incorporate it in my daily routine
I add mine into the fridge. I can't say it's magic or anything but if you use facial tools I do really like this one. It glides easy and fits well in the hand. ONE THING- if you want cold put it in the FREEZER for some time before use it doesn't hold it's coldness for long. It's nice and solid. I would say the price is what got me. But it is Jade so.