Gua sha is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine.
In fact, modern research shows Gua sha produces an anti-inflammatory and immune protective effect that persists for days following a single Gua sha treatment.
Jade means purity or purification. This stone and shape was specifically designed to activate the body’s natural healing abilities, increase circulation and stimulate the skin by sending nutrients to starved areas.
As a beauty treatment, this technique is easy to perform, inexpensive and very powerful.
- Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for the cells) to the skin and tissues
- Drains lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminates or greatly reduces wrinkles
- Treats and prevents sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- Aids in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Aids in breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Brightens the complexion
- Greatly speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples, helping these skin issues overall
- Has the ability to heal and relieve rosacea
- Aids in product penetration
- Treats TMJ disorder and migraine headaches
- Can be an alternative to injections and face-lift surgery (when practiced on a regular basis at home or when receiving treatments from a licensed practitioner)